Wednesday, March 28, 2012

SRV Mojo

This nineties Stevie Ray Vaughan strat is just the ticket if you've got a hankerin' for playing some modern electric Texas style blues. Note the lefty trem in the bridge. I'm a strat man, so right away I'm thinking how this Fender will be mine some day soon. This one's parked in New Prague & it's from the impressive collection of working axes maintained by monster six string master Cary Havlicek. He's played with just about every band in the southern region, but now he's putting a very special new act together. I've met some of the guys from the forthcoming band & I can tell you that it's sure to be amazing. Watch for "Wreckless" performing at a club near you very soon.
}:-D-
Rock with me this Friday at the Blue Fox in Arden Hills & Saturday at Main Street bar in Hopkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment